I Want Your Bike Story!
I’m working on a new and exciting (non-blogging) project with a partner and need your help! Do you have a great bike story? Something you’d want to tell in your own voice? Something amazing, terrifying, wonderful, interesting, curious, strange, scary, funny, or some other adjective that you’d like to share? Then I want to talk to you.
Ideally, your story is something that sticks out in your brain as highly memorable, the kind of thing you’d want to tell to someone the minute you walked into a room. Some ideas:
- “A helmet saved my life!”
- “Not wearing a helmet saved my life!”
- A strange encounter with a driver, fellow cyclist, pedestrian, or police officer.
- “I was riding with my kid when suddenly…”
- “You’ll never believe what happened. This guy rolled down his window and said…”
- True tales of breaking the law.
The above is by no means a comprehensive list. Anything goes!
Contact me at brooklynspoke [at] gmail [dot] com. Include a brief summary of your story — a short paragraph is enough — as well as your name, neighborhood, and contact information. I’ll try to respond to everyone who sends me something.
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read this blog over the last four years. My favorite part of doing this is interacting with so many smart and passionate people.